COVID-19 (coronavirus) Precautions at the Dental Office
Wear a mask
Clean your hands
Keep a safe distance
READ BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC:
In response to COVID-19, additional steps have been taken to further enhance your safety and the safety of our staff.
ONLY INDIVIDUALS BEING TREATED ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER
Accompanying persons are not permitted to enter, except for caregivers.
Please review the following questions to confirm your fitness to enter the facility.
1. Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease or loss of
sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue,
muscle aches or
diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose/nasal
congestion without other
2. Have you failed to use physical distancing in the last two weeks?
3. Have you come into contact with anyone that has any of the above symptoms in the
last two weeks?
4. Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
5. Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions,
DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY
Individuals and families who arrive or return to Ontario from another
Canadian province should self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival;
individuals returning from outside of Canada are required to
self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival.