A great oral hygiene regime needs to start at an early age. We invite you and your kids to register with us at Dr. Rita Rostami Dental Clinic to get the ball rolling! We’ll be very pleased to see you.
Dr. Rita Rostami and the dental team will:
- Give information on how teeth grow and develop and carry out regular checks to make sure the teeth and gums are healthy.
- Offer hints and tips on dental care.
- Demonstrate and explain toothbrushing.
- Advise on weaning and healthy snacks and drinks.
- Provide clinical care including twice yearly fluoride varnish.
The dentist will check your child’s teeth and gums at least once a year, from around 18 months and give any treatment your kid might need. These regular visits will also help your child to become familiar with being examined by a dentist.
From the age of two, the dental practice team can provide additional preventive care, such as fluoride varnish and fissure sealants.